CSR Racing has been a staple in the mobile drag racing game world for about the last 5 years. Amazing graphics, multiplayer racing, tournaments, tons of popular cars, and fun tuning. There’s always been a secret level of difficulty that only few pick up on in CSR, and that’s the shifting elements of a car. Don’t always have to shift perfectly to get the car to run its fastest. Sometimes its all about going from first to third gear and mashing down the NOS button instead for that secret best race time.
That’s not what this post is about though. This is about editing your profile on Linux or Mac OS machines to give yourself more money in the game. Its really quite simple by just following the instructions below
*** WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANNED/LOST ACCOUNTS ***
What You’ll Need:
- First, you need to extract your player profile from your device. If CSR is open on your device, close it even from multitasking.
- Open iFunBox on your computer and connect your iDevice to your computer.
- Click to Manage App Data, then select “Show All” under All My Apps.
- Follow these folders. Click CSR Racing, then Library, Caches, PP, and drag and drop Userxxxxxxxxxx to your desktop or folder for modification.
- Open the Profile Fix tool linked above (sorry, no credits, can’t find original creator), click Open and open the Userxxxxxxxx file
- Locate the variables “caea:”######”” and “goea:”######””. Whatever numbers there, replace it with nothing above 999,999,999 else you’ll end up with negative money in the game.
- Click Generate Hash and Write and close the Profile Fix tool.
- Go back into iFunbox where you extracted your Player Profile from, delete it, and replace it with the modified Player Profile.
- Close iFunbox, disconnect your device and you’re good to go! Enjoy the modified cash!